JOIN OUR TEAM
We empower our employees to develop their talents, strengths and build their capacities in their chosen careers. You will join an enthusiastic, loyal team that works in harmony and is focused on reaching the best results. You will work in an independent atmosphere that promotes self-expression and innovation.
So you think you have what it takes to be a Gligxian?, fill in the form below, show us what you’re made of and let’s party together. 🙂
We have no current openings at this time.
If you’d like your application to be on file for future openings send email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Business Development Executive
We’re looking for a full time, experienced Digital Sales Executive to join our growing and ambitious digital marketing agency and software development house in Dubai.
We’re looking for someone that is tenacious, motivated, dedicated and has a strong track record of delivering significant new business in the digital agency field.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role and experience of working in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Duties
– research, identify and target prospective clients
– make contact with prospects via the most appropriate means and build a relationship
– attend face to face meetings with C-Level executives
– create tailored proposals based on prospective client needs and requirements
– produce tender documents for new business opportunities and present in a pitch scenario
– develop new business development strategies and plans
Qualifications and Skills
– More than 3 years’ experience in selling web development, software and digital marketing service
– Strong knowledge of digital marketing and lead generation techniques and channels
– be able to have a professional discussion with Marketing Directors about products and services
– some experience of the real estate market in the UAE would be preferable but not essential
– excellent command of written and spoken English
We’re looking for an individual who:
– has a clear track record of delivering new business in the field of digital marketing
– has strong communication and social skills
– is comfortable conversing with individuals from different backgrounds and at levels of seniority
– a focused and motivated individual who is highly organised, able to hit targets and can manage their own time effectively
Commission in addition to salary, health insurance and 25 days holiday per annum
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Web Developer - WordPress, Magento Expert
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Web Development – Wordpress and Magento.
Job Description / Role
- Hands-on experience in web development with WordPress & Magento platform.
- WordPress Custom Theme Development.
- Proficient in Custom Fields Pro Plugin.
- PSD to WordPress Theme Conversion Skills.
- Customizing payment gateway integration.
- Customizing third-party extension.
- Expert in PHP, MySQL.
- Experience in Cross-browser compatibility and cross-device compatibility.
- Excellent tester. can deliver the website in 100% error free.
- Knowledge of SEO ready coding.
- Secure and Robust coding skills.
- Creative Mind
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress development.
- Well organized, disciplined and able to balance projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible in our fast-paced production environment.